Arsenal FC
An Arsenal blog written by arsenal fan

 

Sunday, December 17, 2006
Bendtner aims to make mark at Arsenal
The Danish youngster is impressing during a loan spell at Birmingham City, who have made it clear they would love to take him on a permanent basis when the season ends.

However, Arsene Wenger this week stated he was not interested in selling the forward, and the player has responded by revealing his desire to make a real go of life at the Emirates Stadium.

"I am happy that Wenger says that he wants to keep me," Bendtner told BT.

"That is a boost and shows that he is well aware of how well it is going for me during my loan spell at Birmingham. When I left Denmark at the age of 16, it was my big goal to get the breakthrough at Arsenal and that is still my goal."

Source: Here

Labels:

 

posted by Labanon @ 12:36 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 17, 2006 at 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bendtner is good at Birmingham. Hope Arsenal will not lose out talents anymore. Pennant and Jeffers are all good talents but wasted by Arsenal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
FootBall Talk

 


 

Links

 

Powered by

 



BLOGGER

html>