Arsenal FC
An Arsenal blog written by arsenal fan

 

Sunday, February 25, 2007
Carling Cup final: Arsenal’s Beast ready to roar
The Arsenal ace has been in fine form in the Carling Cup this season, and he has his sights set on winning the trophy as he looks for his first medal in English football.

"The Beast has done some mauling, but I am aiming to roar in the final with the cup in my hands," Baptista told Sky Sports. "The coach says Henry will not play in the final because it will be a chance for [Emmanuel] Adebayor and me.

"We have been united in other matches and I believe that it is possible to work again against Chelsea's defenders. I dream to have my best match of the season.

“For me this match is 50-50, it is obvious that The Blues are the champions in the league but in the Carling Cup Arsenal are the big spectacle. This will be my first final with Arsenal and I am only thinking of the victory.

“A final without success is a trauma and I do not wish to experience this.”

Story by Paul Meadows for FansFC

 

posted by Labanon @ 9:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
FootBall Talk

 


 

Links

 

Powered by

 



BLOGGER

html>