Arsenal FC
An Arsenal blog written by arsenal fan

 

Sunday, March 4, 2007
Adebayor warns Arsenal: Man Utd want me
Manu Adebayor has warned Arsenal over new contract talks.

The Gunners star admitted Manchester United are keen and said he is yet to agree a new Arsenal deal.

Togo international Adebayor confirmed to the News of the World: "My agent has told me both Manchester United and Valencia are following me.

"But I am not getting carried away with that, even if they're two massive clubs.

"I am doing well at Arsenal, but they have to show me they want to construct something with regard to my new status in the team."

It is understood Adebayor's salary is one of the lowest at Arsenal - as low as £14,000 a week, almost TEN times below that of Thierry Henry.

But Adebayor added: "I would love to extend my contract. I am in the heart of the supporters."

Related Links:
West Ham disunity kicked off last season
Man Utd boss Ferguson: We'll handle Larsson exit
Villa boss O'Neill confirms Sutton return

source: tribalfooball.com

 

posted by Labanon @ 2:47 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
FootBall Talk

 


 

Links

 

Powered by

 



BLOGGER

html>